Last updated: November 23rd, 2019
The Greatest Legacy We Can Leave Our Children Is Happy Memories
Hey, my friend let’s sit down and think about the fathers with childhood memories. break off a cold beer bottle and listen to J.T’s story.
Give your sons something priceless: the gift of their time and deeper relationships with the men in their family. Plus, they’ll be telling future generations about their treks on the trails.
The outings are what makes beautiful memories, which will last forever. But you wouldn’t want them to be filled with disastrous incidents of rotten foods and warm beers. So we decided to reveal the best size coolers for you that you can take with you and enjoy the moment.
Everyone we meet will have the story of himself.
This like every cooler size will best accomplish different tasks.
Sometimes you ask your self.
what size cooler do I need?
what size cooler for elk?
what size cooler should I get?
Or Something else.
Let’s with us find out the size cooler you need and write your own story.
Understand the Size of the Cooler | What to Determine the Cooler Size?
Once you’ve decided whether you want a rotomolded cooler or, sort sided cooler the next thing to consider is what size to buy. The size you choose will mainly be determined by how much storage capacity you need, but size will affect portability and insulation performance as well.
But, Do you really know the size of the cooler? In our review, we focused on the size of the cooler. Like the dimension of the cooler, size cooler chart, who need 20-quart cooler, etc.
So, what is quart?
A quart is a unit of measurement for volume. A U.S. quart is equal to 32 U.S. fluid ounces, 1/4th of a gallon, or 2 pints. It should not be confused with the Imperial quart, which is about 20% larger. Because the imperial system and the American system use different gallons their quarts are different too.
In the American system, there are two different quarts. There is a wet quart and a dry quart. There is only one imperial quart. One U.S. dry quart is a little smaller than one imperial quart. Six U.S. wet pints are about five imperial pints.
Cooler Size Chart – Our Pick
| US liquid quart |
The US liquid quart equals 57.75 cubic inches, which is exactly equal to 0.946352946 liters.
1 US liquid quart = 1/4 US liquid gallons
= 2 US liquid pints
= 4 US liquid cups
= 8 US liquid gills
= 32 US fluid ounces
= 57.75 cubic inches
≡ 0.946352946 litres
≈ 33.307 mperial fluid ounce
≈ 0.75 Cans
|US dry quart|
In the United States, the dry quart is equal to 1/4 of a US dry gallon, exactly 1.101220942715 liters.
1 US dry quart = 1/32 US bushels = 1/8 US pecks
= 1/4 US dry gallons
= 2 US dry pints
= 67.2 cubic inches
≡ 1.101220942715 liters
≈ 38.758 imperial fluid ounces
| Imperial quart|
The imperial quart, used for both liquid or dry capacity, is equal to one quarter of an imperial gallon, or exactly 1.1365225 liters.
1 imperial quart = 1/4 imperial gallons
= 2 imperial pints
= 40 imperial fluid ounces
≡ 1.1365225 liters
≈ 69.355 cubic inches
≈ 38.430 US fluid ounces
In French Canada, by federal law, the imperial quart is called pinte.
seems to have too much jamming information! to talk about coolers. The unit used is us liquid quart (or wet quart). So, the best 20-quart cooler will have volume 18.927 liters and approximately 15 cans.
So How many types of Size Cooler and What can they work? look at below to know
How Many Types of Size Cooler?
The capacity of a cooler is measured in quarts. Coolers come in sizes ranging from 16 qts. to 400+ qts. In order to give you a better idea of how much this is, the capacity in 12-oz. cans is also usually given. If you have bulky containers that must fit inside, make sure to check the dimensions of the cooler to see if they will fit.
When considering sizes, it’s best to think long-term. Think about every type of use, not just the short-term ones. What about that weeklong hunt you want to go on someday? The extra capacity of the largest-sized coolers will be a relief when you find out how much meat you’ll be transporting home after you down that elk you’ve been dreaming of.
So what type of size cooler? and What Size Cooler Do I Need?
Mini cooler/ Personal Cooler
This type has the capacity of up to 16 Quart that means capacity maximum approximately 15.1 liters and 12 cans. This type of cooler is small enough to handle comfortably by one person. They often have soft sides and a shoulder strap for easy transport.
Do you feel like a child going off to work with a goofy little lunch box in hand? If so, perhaps it is time to discover a new way to make lunch more enjoyable (and less embarrassing). Or you may be looking for a perfect cooler for your child, or a day trip to the beach. Personal coolers are perfect for taking much more than just lunch along with you.
(Read more about our Best Personal and Small coolers here)
Some may also have a handle on the top or some might be an insulated backpack cooler. Soft-sided coolers stay closed by using a zipper and hard sided personal coolers have a plastic locking lid in most cases. They are able to keep your items cold for a day or two. In some cases, these may hold ice for up to 4 days. As you can see there are several different styles, material, and ice retention capabilities when it comes to small personal coolers.
some common applications for mini/personal cooler sizes:
- lunch for work/school
- drinks while doing yard work
- post-workout supplement
- afternoon snack
- short trail hike or run
Small Cooler/ Little Cooler
The Small cooler has the capacity from 17 to 35 quarts that mean from 16.088 to 33.122 liter. The small coolers are bigger than mini coolers that mean more space for storage and it can serve more people at once or store more items.
The small cooler usually holds cold better than mini coolers but sometimes that wrong it also depends on the material of cooler.
The small cooler suit for a hunter with his friend and the dog,
small picnic trips of your family, or Disney trip with your son, etc
in general, this cooler will suit the activities take place during the day with moderate storage. like the best 20 Quart cooler in here will fit for your fishing trips with your son.
Medium Size Cooler/ Standard Cooler Size
We define “medium” as any cooler that has a storage capacity of between 36 and 59 quarts. This size category is wedged right in the middle of what is offered, and we feel it offers a happy balance between having good storage capacity while also still being relatively mobile. At this size, we begin to transition into almost completely hard-sided coolers, which means most will be made of plastic, metal, or some other type of non-collapsible material. In addition, these sizes introduce even more features since there is typically ample room. Thing such as carrying handles, multi-tiered pockets, drainage plugs, segregated storage areas, and many others begin to pop up.
These cooler sizes are directed for people needing a weekend cooler or something to hold drinks for a mid-sized gathering. This size will typically be much too large and burdensome for an individual’s needs or even a couple unless it is meant to store their items for multiple days.
Some common applications for Small cooler sizes:
- small picnic for two
- large individual lunch with drinks included
- personal container for hiking with food and drinks
- beach excursion for two or three people
- chilled items from the grocery store
However, if you are looking for something to cater to a huge party, or for a week-long family vacation, you might want to consider moving up to a bigger size. That being said, we feel that this size range will hit home for what many need, and we encourage you to check out the reviews and find something that works for you. It can is a big cooler below.
Big Cooler/ Huge Cooler
The Huge cooler has 60 to 99 quarts that mean from 56.781 to 93.688 liters. This cooler is an Quite big thing and has the ability to store many items.
But the size comes at a cost: the larger the cooler, the more burdensome it will be to transport.
Because of this, it would be silly for someone who just needs enough room to pack their lunch to purchase a huge cooler that can store 150 cans. While having a product that meets your storage needs might seem like a no-brainer, there is more to the story.
One of the best larger coolers will be fit for:
- fish storage from the fishing trip
- huge family picnic
- all multi-day camping supplies for a family
- weekend group hunting outing
- drink storage for a large tailgate
More and more but the thing that coolest in below. a giant thing, stronger and really cool, that necessities for a group road trip
Giant Cooler / Biggest cooler Size
The giant cooler has 100 quarts and above of storage volume a giant thing, stronger and really cool, that necessities for a group road trip.
It is extremely huge, extremely expensive with the capacity giant that can hold hundreds of beer cans, and lots of food served for the big party. It is usually a rotomolded cooler that provides better heat holding capacity. But with super big size! It is very difficult to keep heat, so these coolers often have very thick and large volumes. At least two adults are required to move this cooler. it is the Premier League.
will be amazing when to own the giant cooler with
- storage for ample fish or wildlife while hunting
- camping food and drinks for a large family for an extended weekend
- drink container for a huge party/tailgate
- full week’s supplies for a hunting or fishing adventure
- all necessities for a group road trip
Cooler size List
Best Mini: Coleman Excursion Portable Cooler, 9 Quart
Best Dry Box: Engel USA Cooler/Dry Box, 13 Quart
Best Personal Cooler: Igloo Profile 16 Quart Cooler
Most Popular Cooler: YETI Roadie 20 Cooler
Best Small Cooler with Zipperless: Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze Zipperless Hardbody Cooler
Best Small Size Cooler: Pelican Elite 20 Quart Cooler
Best Back Pack: OAGear Backpack 20 Can Cooler
Best Soft sided: CleverMade SnapBasket 50 Can, Soft-Sided Collapsible Cooler
Best Rotomolded Cooler: RTIC Cooler, 45 quart
Best Medium Size Cooler: Pelican Elite 50 Quart Cooler
Best Steel Cooler: Coleman Steel-Belted Portable Cooler, 54 Quart
Best Outdoor Cooler Size: Outsunny 64 Quart Rotomolded Outdoor Portable Camping Cooler
Best Luxury Cooler: Coleman Xtreme Series Portable Cooler, 70 Quart
Best Ice Chest: Driftsun 75 Quart Ice Chest, Heavy Duty, High Performance
Best Huge Cooler Size With Wheel:VINGLI 80 Quart Rolling Ice Chest on Wheels
Also Great Huge Cooler: Pelican Elite 95 Quart Cooler
Best Giant Cooler: Coleman Xtreme 6 Cooler, 120 Quart
Best Yeti Cooler Size: YETI Tundra 125 Cooler
Best Mini Cooler/ Best Personal Cooler
Best Mini Cooler
When it’s time to take a lunch, take it anywhere with a Coleman 9 Quart Excursion Cooler. Large enough to hold 9 cans, you’ll have plenty of space to pack a full meal. Whether you’re bringing lunch to work or heading out for an afternoon picnic, the bail handle makes getting to your destination easy.
The Coleman 9 Quart Excursion Cooler is just that: Extreme. this one’s for personal when to work or go fishing with your dog. Among the personal cooler the Coleman 9 Quart is that, in spite of its size, it still able to retain cold for prolonged periods of time. That’s the testament to the quality of the build and the quality of the insulation.
- Portable beverage cooler with 9-quart capacity
- Large enough to hold 9 cans or a full meal
- Durable integrated lid hinges withstand repeated opening and closing
- Bail handle for easy, one-handed carrying
- Made in the USA
Best Dry Box
Sometimes, you need to keep things dry, cold, hot, or all three. ENGEL’s lightweight, airtight insulated cooler boxes are perfect companions on any adventure. The airtight gasket keeps hot air out and the cold air in. They are waterproof up to a depth of 3 feet. These coolers are perfect for keeping food fresh, for storing sensitive electrical equipment, cameras, medical supplies or safety equipment.
This mini size cooler will not allow stains or odors to penetrate the cabinet with Non-Absorbent Surface. The High-Grade Polystyrene Core Insulation provide ability Insulated outstanding to keep the hot out and the cold to the last day.
Addition, it is designed with a recessed carry handle and integrated should strap so storing and transporting is a breeze and hassle-free. And All hardware is marine grade stainless steel bring for you a durable product.
If you are looking for the best mini cooler, that durable, affordable, the Engel USA Cooler/Dry Box can what are you looking for.
- 13-quart ice chest can fit 18 cans, 12 pounds of ice, or 3.25 gallons of water and only weighs 3.5 pounds by itself
- Outdoor cooler’s insulated with high-grade molded polystyrene foam to keep things colder, longer
- Stainless steel secured screws to lock in the seal
- Stain and an odor-resistant surface that’s easy to clean
- Easy carry handles and integrated shoulder strap for easy mobility
Best Personal Cooler
Engineered for sturdiness and performance, the lightweight Profile stands up to tough conditions and goes wherever you want. Durable construction with reinforced base and kick plates for increased strength and protection. it comes with convenient bail handle folds flat into the liner for easy stacking and storage.
Cool riser technology improves cooling performance by elevating away from hot surfaces. Media slot molded into lid holds a cell phone or notebook upright for hands-free viewing.
If you want to the personal cooler that has size suit for personal, durable, worth money, and high performance the Igloo Profile 16 Quart Cooler is best for you. let’s try and feeling!
- Convenient bail handle folds flat into the liner for easy stacking and storage
- Lockable lid – molded loops on lid & liner by adding a lock (not included)
- Media slot molded into lid holds a cell phone or notebook upright for hands-free viewing
- Bail handle folds flat into the liner for easy stacking and storage
- Cool riser technology improves cooling performance by elevating away from hot surfaces
Small Cooler/ Little Cooler
Most Popular Cooler / Most Popular Yeti Cooler Size
Talk cooler ask Yeti. That’s right. The Yeti Cooler is the most famous cooler brand. I can bet with you is your friend also know Yeti even own a Rambler 20 oz Tumbler or Tocayo Backpack.
Meet the original YETI the Tundra. This was their baby. Where it all started. Where they took their frustrations with cheap coolers and over-engineered the hell out of them. They ended up creating a whole new category of coolers with legendary toughness and famed ice retention. And now they make the rugged, all-purpose Tundra in enough sizes to fit any outdoor adventure. There’s a good bit of its DNA in all the other gear they make too, in the form of patented and envied innovations. They’re proud to see the Tundra has grown up to be the father of all coolers.
YETI Tundra coolers are the stuff of legends. They’re built for whatever Mother Nature throws their way, which is surprisingly a long list of incredibly dangerous creatures and weather patterns. But no sweat — these outdoor coolers are more than up for the challenge. From the backcountry to the BBQ get-together, your YETI Tundra is ready for any and every outdoor adventure.
- The YETI Roadie is BYOB’s new best friend with a capacity of up to 14 cans with a recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- The Roadie, like the Tundra, features T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 2 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design which is certified bear-resistant
- rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Roadie dimensions are 19 in long x 13 3/4 in wide x 14 3/8 in high with an empty weight of 15 lbs
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Roadie armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
Best Small Cooler with Zipperless
DeepFreezehigh performance insulation with a radiant heat barrier and a triple layer Cold Blockbase combine to create superior cooling. The ‘flip-open‘, patented Zipperlesslid provides quick access to food and drinks and the zippered accessory pocket can hold napkins, cutlery, cell phone, etc. The Rhino-Tech exterior is tough, stain and water resistant, and wipes clean easily.
The interior features a durable HardBody liner with SmartShelf. The SmartShelf allows you to keep hard stuff like drinks separate from soft stuff, so sandwiches and other soft foods don’t get crushed. If you want to use the entire liner, the SmartShelf easily removes to provide one large compartment. Designed for convenience and usability, these coolers also feature an adjustable Backsaver shoulder strap with a shoulder pad that centers load weight to reduce muscle stress.
- Deep Freeze high-performance insulation with radiant heat barrier reflects heat rather than absorbing it; Includes an insulated front pocket
- Patented, “flip open” Zipperless lid allows for quick access to food and drinks; Features FDA compliant HardBody liner with removable SmartShelf
- Ultra Safe leak proof lining with Microban protects against bacterial odors and stains and helps make this product easier to clean
- Adjustable Backsaver shoulder strap with shoulder pad for convenience and usability
- Rhino-Tech water and stain resistant, wipe clean exterior is abrasion and puncture resistant and will not crack over time
Easy Access Zipperless Lid
Best Small Size Cooler
Looking at Pelican Elite I know they are serious about their cooler products. It attracted my look from the very first time, a sturdy, strong design that made me unable to take my eyes off.
This cooler by Pelican coolers is the right size and right style to really make sure that everything turns out great on your next road trip. This cooler will fit easily in the car. It may not last multiple days, but it can at least last a day so that you can replace the ice at the end of the day or before the next day of traveling.
You need something as sturdy as you would need for camping. So this one is as sturdy, it works really well for Camping, Fishing, off road trips, and traveling.
This is one of the best small size cooler, that I would like to introduce you to.
VOLUME: True 20-quart internal volume (holds 15 cans or 3 wine bottles)
EXTREME ICE RETENTION: 2 inches of polyurethane insulation with a 360-degree freezer-grade gasket delivers extreme ice retention
FEATURES: Overmolded carry handle, 3-inch locking latches, reinforced lockable hasp, stainless steel bottle opener, anti-shear hinge system, molded-in tie-down slots
FEATURES: 4 self draining cup holders, non-skid rubber feet
Includes Pelican’s legendary lifetime guarantee – “you break it, we replace it. Forever!”
MADE IN USA
Best Back Pack
Whether it is another hand, some camp chairs, or your favorite lawn game we know that you probably have more important things to carry than a cooler. Padded shoulder straps ensure you will get to your tailgate party or your kid’s soccer game with comfort.
This cooler backpack is the perfect size to keep the drinks and snacks available all day. Its size is just right for those long sports tournaments or a relaxing picnic.
If you are a lover of freedom, a comfort makes you can do anything even when carrying lunch at your back. The OAGear Backpack 20 Cans Cooler is the best cooler for you! I think so! and you?
BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT COOLERS! ONLY OAGear OFFERS 5 YEAR NO-LEAK LINERS
Holds 20 Cans Plus Ice!
Heat sealed no-leak liner
Two mesh side pockets
Padded backpack straps
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Size of Cooler:
Best Soft sided Cooer
The CleverMade SnapBasket Collapsible Soft-Sided Cooler is a smart, space-saving solution to simplify all of your shopping trips and day-to-day tasks.
It’s designed with rip-stop fabric for extreme durability and water resistance. This versatile cooler snaps open with ease and holds 50 cans plus ice. It features a zippered front pocket for valuables. Located on the strap is a built-in bottle opener, eliminating the need to worry about packing additional accessories.
The flop-free structured design means no more spilled groceries. The CleverMade SnapBasket combines packing, transport, and storage into one reusable, collapsible cooler. With a leak-proof insulated interior (body, base, and lid), it is ideal for keeping drinks and food cold everywhere you go.
With the Slogan ” Smarter products for easier living ” you won’t disappointed with this cooler. I promise!
50% Polyester, 35% Polyethylene Vinyl Acetate, 10% Polypropylene, 3% MDF, 2% ABS
The space-saving solution that combines packing, transport and storage into one reusable, a collapsible cooler that snaps open; Holds 50 cans plus ice
Leak-proof insulated interior (body, base, lid) is ideal for keeping drinks and food cold everywhere you go
Designed with rip-stop fabric for extreme durability and water resistance; Comfortable, side grip and duffle bag handles make heavy lifting a breeze
Flop-free structured design means no more spilled groceries; Features a front zippered pocket for valuables and a built-in bottle opener
Measuring 18.25″ L x 12.25″ W x 12″ H, it holds 30 liters (8 gallons) by volume, with a load capacity over 50 pounds; Collapses flat to 3″ for compact storage
Weight: 1.75 lbs
Size of Cooler: 18.2 x 12.2 x 12 inches
Best Medium Size Cooler
Best Rotomolded Cooler
This cooler is a little less expensive than other options that are out there, which is nice. But it has a solid construction. In addition, you will be able to change how you organize foods inside with the dividers. This means that you can divide food and drinks from each other to make sure that everything is kept in such a way that they are easy to access.
This is Rotomolded cooler this means that is heavy duty cooler and has excellent insulation ability. This rotomolded cooler is medium size cooler that suit for the camping trips long day.
This cooler is all about extremes – from impact resistance and durability to long-lasting ice retention. This midsize cooler makes a perfect multi-purpose cooler. It can be carried by one person. The RTIC 45 can do double duty as a bench, non-slip step stool, tabletop, and extra cutting board while keeping ice, perishables and vital supplies cold.
It may not be a Yeti, but it is great for my camping trips with my son and whatnot. It is also close enough that most of the Yeti accessories, like the locks, work on it. it really worth money.
Roto-Molded Construction, Heavy Duty T-Latches, Freezer Grade Gasket, Molded Tie-Down Slots.
Up to 3″ of Insulated Walls, Non-Slip Feet, Integrated Locking System, Bear Resistant.
Rapid V-Drain System, No Fail Hinges, No Sweat Exterior, Cool Lift Design, Molded Side Handles.
Nonslip step stool, tabletop, and extra cutting board while keeping ice, perishables and vital supplies cold.
Weight: 30.4 lbs
Size of Cooler: 26.5 x 16.5 x 16 inches
Colour: Blue | Seafoam Green |Tan | White
Best Medium Size Cooler
From camping trips in the woods and days on the water to backyard barbecues, the Pelican Elite 50 Qt. Cooler is perfect for holding food, drinks, etc. Should think this is medium cooler with 50 quarts, I mean whatever you want to be kept safe and cold on your adventure. It is quite big.
This medium cooler brings you all the same DNA that Pelican Products brand has used to protect defense, emergency, and scientific expedition equipment since 1976, so you know it can be relied upon for a lifetime of use.
The polypropylene body provides a tough exterior, while the molded-in handle system with ergonomic styling makes hauling and moving the cooler a breeze. Integrated fish ruler on top of the lid.
From top-to-bottom and inside-out, Pelican Elite Coolers are built for next-level performance throughout a lifetime of adventures. That’s the confidence of the Lifetime Guarantee Pelican holds behind their design. It is made in the USA.
- VOLUME: True 50-quart internal volume
- EXTREME ICE RETENTION: 2 inches of polyurethane insulation with a 360-degree freezer-grade gasket delivers extreme ice retention
- FEATURES: carry handle, 3-inch locking latches, reinforced lockable hasp, stainless steel bottle opener, anti-shear hinge system, molded-in tie-down slots
- FEATURES: 4 self-draining cup holders, non-skid rubber feet
- MADE IN USA: Includes Pelican’s legendary lifetime – “you break it, we replace it. Forever! “
Weight: 30.5 lbs
Size of Cooler: 30 x 20.3 x 20.4 inches
Best Steel Cooler
Go back in time with cold food and drinks today when you take a Coleman 54 Quart Steel Belted Cooler along with you. It looks just like the one you remember with its classic design first developed in 1954. Large enough to hold 85 cans and tall enough to hold 2-liter bottles upright, you’ll have plenty of space for refreshments for a whole group of people.
Whether you’re headed on an overnight camping trip, to a tailgate party, or out to a BBQ, the comfort-grip steel handles and stainless steel lid latch make getting to your destination easy, comfortable and secure.
Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax while you enjoy the day with a cold drink in hand.
When the fun is done, the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler, so you’re ready for your next fun adventure.
A Coleman Steel Belted Cooler will rekindle your fondest outdoor memories — and equip you to make many new ones.
- High-capacity, heavy-duty cooler features a charming retro design and built-in bottle opener
- 54-quart capacity accommodates up to 85 cans
- Premium insulation offers 4-day ice retention in temperatures as high as 90°F
- Built to deliver years of performance with rust-resistant stainless steel hardware
- Comfort-grip steel handles allow for easy, controlled lifting and carrying
Weight: 18 lbs
Size of Cooler: 25.1 x 17.5 x 17.2 inches
Colour: Black | Green | Red/Black | Rose Pink | Silver | Stainless Steel | Turquoise
Best Outdoor Cooler Size
The Outsunny 64 Quart Outdoor Ice Chest Camping Cooler will keep your food and drinks cold for long periods of time providing maximum cold retention on the go. The 64-quart capacity ensures that you’ll have enough room to store plenty of cold goodness on an extended camping trip, days out on the water, or at a large get together in the backyard.
Made of heavy-duty rotomolded thermoplastic construction this cooler is virtually indestructible. Additional features include convenient nylon rope handles for easy carrying, a leak-proof rubber gasket closure to block out heat and lock in cold and reinforced locking latches for added security.
This rotomolded cooler is one of the biggest coolers in medium size cooler line. It perfect for outdoor activity
- 64 QUART (60L) STORAGE SPACE: The Outsunny 64 Quart Outdoor Ice Chest Camping Cooler has 64 quarts (60L) internal volume for storing items with 2-inch thick insulation for maximum ice/cold retention.
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE: Rotomolded construction makes our cooler virtually indestructible and able to withstand any adventures you take it on.
- FREEZER QUALITY: A freezer-quality gasket runs the entire length of the lid to block out heat and lock in cold.
- DURABLE HANDLES: The handles are made with durable nylon rope material for a heavy-duty style grip.
- EXTRA FEATURES: Reinforced locking latches for added security, a leak-proof drain, and non-slip feet separate this Outsunny cooler from the competition.
Weight: 27.5 lbs
Size of Cooler: 27.95 x 16.1 x 17.1 inches
Another Size: 32 Quart | 85 Quart
Best Huge Cooler
Best Luxury Cooler
Coleman is known for making sturdy products and many people will also enjoy the fact that this cooler won’t break your bank. It can function just as well as some of the higher quality coolers out there. It even has a lid that has cup holders.
Addition, Coleman Xtreme Series Portable Cooler will attract your look with a shiny and luxurious look. It will bring the sleekness of your outdoor party.
It comes with color shiny black makes it great for on the beach. You’ll be able to keep your drinks safe and sound even when you’re sitting around. At the same time, all of your drinks will stay nice and cold as well.
- Well-insulated portable cooler ideal for camping, barbeques, and road trips
- 70-quart capacity holds up to 100 cans
- Insulated lid and walls provide 5 full days of ice retention at temperatures up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cup holders molded into the lid for easy access to beverages
- No-crush handle grips allow for comfortable, controlled lifting and carrying
Weight: 27.5 lbs
Size of Cooler: 23 x 17.5 x 17.5 inches
Color: Shiny Black
Best Ice Chest
The Driftsun 75 Quart Ice Chest is built to withstand the unbearable heat of summer. It is designed the ultimate cooler that will retain ice for days on end.
The engineers of Driftsun designed ice chest with of up to 30 inches of commercial grade insulation for maximum ice/cold retention. Dual Cap drain plugs are guaranteed not to leak. No Sweat design prevents exterior condensation. Never worry about sliding while headed to your next adventure with GorillaGrip non-slip feet.
ThermalLock Freeze Style Gasket eliminates unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold. The rugged military-grade textured grip handles make it easy to haul from place to place.
The DriftSun 75 Quart Ice Chest is top rated for a reason. Boasting a phenomenal amount of interior room, superior insulation, no-leak drain plugs, and construction sturdy enough to withstand a raging Yeti, there is no other cooler like it on the market.
Addition, the molded tie-down slots, and textured feet mean this cooler is ready for an onboard adventure without going for an unexpected dive. Plus, the UV-resistant material is going to keep it looking snazzy for decades to come. Whether headed on an extended hunting trip, large beach party or fishing excursion the Driftsun 75 quart Ice Chest is the companion you want to tag along.
- INSULATED: 75 Quart Ice Chest holds ice for days on end with up to 3Ó inches of commercial grade insulation, Freezer Style gasket, and ColdSeal Latches
- FEATURES: Military-grade nylon rope handles, GorillaGrip Non-Slip Rubber Feet, Molded Tie-Down Slots with Lock Plates, Recessed No-Leak Drain Plug, Pressure Release Valve, 2 Built-In Bottle Openers, and More!
- SERIOUSLY TOUGH: Virtually Indestructible Rotomolded Thermoplastic Construction with Heavy Duty Rubber ColdSeal Latches and Exterior UV Protection
- SERIOUSLY COLD: 3 inches of commercial grade insulation and cold-keeping freezer style rubber gasket keeps your items colder for longer!
- 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: We guarantee our Ice Chests to be free from defects in material, workmanship, and assembly, under normal use and in accordance with the specifications and warnings for a period of 1 year.
Weight: 32 lbs
Size of Cooler: 33.5 x 18.5 x 18 inches
Color: Coral | Grey | Seafoam | Tan | White
Best Huge Cooler Size With Wheel
Beautiful and functional, the Vingli 80-quart Stainless Rolling Ice Cooler Cart in Silver will be a great addition to your patio, backyard, deck, porch, or entertainment area.
This Huge Cooler with wheel is Constructed with durable stainless steel and protected by a stylish, fade-resistant powder coated finish, this cooler should last for years of service. Its dual lids make it convenient to access all of your drinks and its heavy refrigeration-grade insulation means your beverages will stay colder longer. It also has a conveniently integrated bottle opener with cap catcher so your guests can open their bottles right at the cooler with no mess.
- Produced by high-quality stainless steel material, wear resistant and environment-friendly
- With two directional wheels, can stop at any time
- Feature bottom tray design, convenient to carry things
- The warm function can keep the warm food above 40 ℃ for 4-5 hours
- Cooling function, cool preservation for up to 48 hours with ice sheet
- Concise design and exquisite workmanship
- The capacity is 80 Quart
Weight: 41.89 lbs
Size of Cooler: 34.25 x 15.16 x 34.25 inches
Color: Stainless steel | Rattan
Also Great Huge Cooler
Pelican is a popular cooler brand and the Pelican Elite 95 Quart Cooler brings their cooler expertise to your patio, porch, or deck.
This huge cooler is able to hold cold up to 10 days ice retention, freezer grade gasket, 2″ polyurethane insulation.
It comes with Press & Pulls Latches provide wide for gloved use.
The convenient and good looking best choice Pelican Products Progear Elite Cooler 95 Quart is the perfect choice for any outdoor event including dinner parties, family barbeques, birthday parties, sporting events, and more.
- Up to 10 days ice retention, freezer grade gasket, 2″ polyurethane insulation
- Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Guaranteed for Life
- The capacity is 95 Quart
Weight: 60 lbs
Size of Cooler: 20 x 37.8 x 24.9 inches
Best Giant Cooler
Best Giant Cooler
Built to keep items cold for up to 6 days in temperatures up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit, the 120-Quart Coleman Xtreme 6 Cooler helps keep the party going.
Xtreme technology combines an insulated lid with extra wall insulation to keep cooler contents cold and fresh. Capable of holding 200 cans, this ice chest has room for all the food and beverages needed for a long camping weekend, road trip, or group cookout.
Comfort-grip, no-crush handles make for pinch-free carrying even when fully loaded, and the Have-a-Seat lid with molded cup holders turns this ice cooler into a convenient place to sit when closed.
The leak-resistant channel drain empties excess water without needing to tilt the cooler, while dirt and spills from the party wipe easily from the EZ-Clean top.
This can be a great cooler if you are worried about major events like hurricanes or a really long camping trip and group cookout.
- Ice cooler keeps items cold for up to 6 days in temperatures up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Xtreme technology combines insulated lid with extra wall insulation
- 120-quart capacity holds 200 cans
- Have-a-Seat lid supports up to 250 pounds for seating when closed
- Comfort-grip no-crush handles allow for pinch-free carrying
Weight: 20 lbs
Size of Cooler: 37.1 x 19.2 x 18.9 inches
Best Yeti Cooler Size
YETI Tundra coolers are the stuff of legends. They’re built for whatever Mother Nature throws their way, which is surprisingly a long list of incredibly dangerous creatures and weather patterns. But no sweat — these outdoor coolers are more than up for the challenge.
When you’re looking for coolers, people all over the internet and in real life will tell you to consider the YETI coolers. This particular model is going to keep everything that you have very cool. It’s so well insulated that you will be able to put dry ice into the cooler without worrying too much. This is great news for people who want to keep everything extra chilly in their cooler.
No good list of the best coolers on the market would be complete without the 1YETI Tundra 125 Cooler, the best bang for your buck on the market. These large coolers are PERFECT for storing ice and food around Thanksgiving and Christmas time (at least that’s what we use them for in my family)
Because of the brand and how well it is made, this cooler is on the expensive end of the products we have. However, you shouldn’t let that dissuade you. This one will work great for people that need quite a bit of storage, but don’t need to travel with the cooler. It will be a bit heavier than the others. You’ll definitely be able to move it in and out of your car, but it isn’t one that you would probably want to take on a hike.
This is a cooler to keep in your house or garage, this isn’t your typical travel cooler. Though it could be ideal as a camping cooler if you’re staying in a campground because you can pack a weekend’s worth of supplies into this one YETI Tundra 125 Cooler.
- The YETI Tundra 125 is your go-to ice chest, it offers ample space to hold two quartered deer or several limits of redfish, snapper, or trout
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Tundra 125 dimensions are 40 in long x 19 1/2 in wide x 20 in high with an empty weight of 48 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Weight: 53.4 lbs
Size of Cooler: 19.5 x 40 x 20 inches